Re: On mdadm 3.2 and bad-block-log

Hi Neil,
can you pls clarify whether the bad block management code in existing
kernels is still considered experimental, and that's the reason there
is no mdadm 3.3.x release yet?
If yes, which kernel do you recommend to experiment with this feature?
If no, should we then use the "devel-3.3" branch of mdadm, which was
last updated ~1 year ago?

Thanks,
Alex.