Stacked array data recovery

Hi all

I had a media server at home with a raid5 array containing four disks
where I ran out of space. The solution with a separate NAS was nothing I
liked so I wanted to enlarge my server.

I bought a Norco case with 20 hot swap slots.

With the kind help of Stan Hoeppner I was able to find good hardware to
connect the disks.
Maybe it's not important but it's a LSI MegaRAID SAS 9240-4i, an Intel SAS
expander and the mainboard is a Asus P7P55D.
I use Debian Squeeze with the backported 3.2.0-2-amd64 kernel.
The mdadm package version is "v3.1.4 - 31st August 2010"