Re: standard performance (write speed 20Mb/s)

> This mishmash combo of drives, including two WD Green Advanced Format
> drives, is likely the cause of the horrible write performance.  You're
> assembling the array from partitions.

first of all: sorry but my english is not good :-(

In many howto I read:

"create a partition of disk and change it to "fd" code: linux raid
autodetect"

Now I re-done whole raid (I already have a backup)

I have to create a partition on sigle disk? or remove any partition and stop?

>  The partitions on the WD20EARS
> drives are undoubtedly not 4KB sector aligned, causing excessive
> read-modify-write cycles.  See:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Format
> Repartition the Green drives with proper alignment.  If you still have
> issues we'll go from there.  Note:  Having 3 dissimilar drives in an
> array is never going to be an optimally performing solution.

Now I re-create a new raid system with 6 disks (everyone 2Tb wd)

How do about 4Kb sector align?

thanks!

Pol