RE: Backup Server RAID Array Event Notification

	No, that was just a typo.  (OK, three typos) I meant "RAID0".  The
RAID0 members are all 1T drives.  The RAID6 array is made of 1.5T members.
In order to use the 1T drives on the RAID6 array, I have to combine them
into 2T arrays, which then can be used as members of the RAID6 array.  If
md10 and md11 were RAID1 arrays, they would only be 1T in extent, and could
not be members of md0.