Re: Software raid, booting and bios

Paul,
Please can you get some digital camera shots (resize them, low res and compress them) of the bios screen (or screen grabs if it's via a LOM). I'm especially interested in knowing if in the device listing there are two or more hard disks in the first place (as if there is only one disk I'd not be surprised at getting only one set of options).

Can you ask you rack space vendor the specific question 'how do I set up a secondary boot device ?".

Simon