Re: RAID6 data-check took almost 2 hours, clicking sounds, system unresponsive

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 18:32:04 -0700 (PDT) Gavin Flower <gavinflower@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> My original email may have been eaten: as it did not appear on the list, nor did I get an error message back.  So perhaps there was a problem with the attached files.
>
> I will resend the attachments one at a time in separate emails.
>

> Cheers,
> Gavin
>
> [begin original]
> Hi Neil,
>
> Your help (or anybody else's) would be greatly appreciated, yet again

Hi Gavin,
 it isn't clear to me what help you want.

Obviously there is some sort of hardware issue - possible a drive, possibly a
bus problem - I really don't know.

Apart from that things look normal.

What exactly did you want explained?

NeilBrown