Re: Network-based RAID6

ocfs is a file system, btrfs too, why using two filesystems? only ocfs
would be used when cluster filesystem
you want more disks per computer using others computers as disks?
or you want more disks in cluster using others computers as nodes of a cluster?

first is a single writer filesystem (ext4,reiserfs,xfs)
second is a cluster filesystem (ocfs, and others, check wikipedia for
filesystem lists)

you can use raid1 as block device for filesystem, but i remember that
some cluster filesystems have replication (raid1)

Roberto Spadim
Spadim Technology / SPAEmpresarial