polishing up mdadm manpages: mdassemble(8), mdmon(8)

Hi.

Recently I've started to read into MD/mdadm and what started then as
maintaining a quilt patch with several typos and so ended up in a somewhat
"bigger" rework.

- The text iself is (hopefully) largely the same, perhaps apart from some
wording, or ordering.
- More consistent usage of markup:
  -bold for programs, options, files, manpage references (except in the
SEE ALSO section) and text the is somehow set or "entered"
  -italitcs (which is typically displayed as underlined) for any
non-terminals.
- Consistent writing of words like Linux, RAID, program names (which were
previously off mixed) apart from those places where they're options (e.g.
raid1 is still raid1 and not RAID1 for the --level option).
- Completely rewritten the formatting of the manpage (the dozens of .B, .I
... just to format one word made the source file really unreadable IMHO).

In mdmon(8) there were some places where changed things that could
possibly changing the semantics:
- mdadm --remove <container> <victim>   =>   mdadm --remove CONTAINER
DEVICE
- with  a metadata version string "external:<metadata name>"   =>   with a
metadata format string "external:format"
- .pid and .sock files   =>   PID and socket files

I wasn't sure about the following so didn't change it:
- <disk>/state - faulty
  Is <disk> a non-terminal for a device (and thus should I replace it with
an italics "device"?
- (for example, the metadata version has been set to "external:-dev/md127"
instead of "external:/dev/md127")
  Is the "version" correct here?

I've also started to rewrite md(4), mdadm(8) and mdadm.conf(5) manpges...
- unifying many further writings of words like "read-only/readonly",
"read-write/readwrite", etc. pp.
- etc.
but I'm not sure if/when I can finish them.

Sorry for not sending a (easily reviewable) patch, but there were so many
changes (in the line wrapping and so), that this did not make much sense.
Please tell me whether you like and will apply it, so that I can continue
with the remaining manpages.
Anyway, if you merge them, please _really_ read them again for
mistakes/typos I might have accidentally added...!

Thanks,
Chris.