Re: Assembling RAID 5 array with missing superblock

So should I just bite it and build a new array? All the really
important stuff is backed up elsewhere, the rest is, well, just crap i
got of the Internet, you know...

One last thing, I've been thinking about. What copying the superblock
from one of the working drives to the defect one and using a hew
editor to change the drive number and alignment? Is there much device
specific data in the superblock?

--
Lasse Jensen (fafler at gmail dot com)