Re: failed drive in raid 1 array

Roberto Spadim wrote:
sata2 without hot plug?

Hi Roberto.

I mean that there is no hot-plug bay, with sliding rails etc..
The drives are connected to the mb using standard sata cables.

check if your sda sdb sdc will change after removing it, it´s depends
on your udev or another /dev filesystem

Ok, thank you.
That means that if I take care to check the above, and
the new drive will be sdb, then taking the steps indicated
in my original post will do the job?

Best regards.
Robi