RE: Mismatches

	Well, not exactly, no.  Some of the drives do have errors, but none
have any huge amount.  Most of the errors were accumulated when I had a bad
RAID chassis a couple of years ago that caused all sorts of grief.  Most of
the drives have been quiet since then, with the exception of the Hitachi
drives.  All six Hitachi drives show an event 675 hours (28 days, 3 hours)
ago.  None of the other drives show anything in that time frame, and none of
the drives at all show anything since.  That must have been when the system
croaked after starting the RAID reshape.  I don't see how that, in and of
itself, would cause all those mismatches.