RE: [Patch 00/17] Autorebuild

Sounds good. So after Monitor initial run all spares fall in the right container, and the ones left will have no match.
Maybe it is easier then changing Incremental and Assembly to look for right container.
Once we have presented two phase assembly that solved that problem (adding spares after all disks are placed in containers).
Marcin