RE: Help! I killed my mdadm raid 5

	Yep, that's it.  I would carefully inspect each drive using
--examine to determine its proper place, but the two failed drives are a bit
of a craps shoot, since you have already overwritten their metafiles.  I
would assemble the array in read-only mode and then read-only fsck the
unmounted file system.  IF this passes, the do a read-write fsck.  Finally,
mount the file system read-only and test the data well before continuing.
The first file system access should trigger a resync.  When creating the
array, use the --assume-clean option so no resync will occur.