Re: Determining which spindle is out of order

On 11/07/2010 03:52 PM, Roman Mamedov wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 13:43:09 +0000
> John Robinson <john.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Please don't feel you have to turn this into a project, though.
>
> Well, on the contrary, why not? There is clearly a lack of such a tool in
> GNU/Linux, so having a designated name for the script, and a small website
> with version history and a download link would be very nice, rather than
> trying to fish the out latest version from the mailing list...
>
> So I suggest that you *do* turn this into a project. :)

Well, I threw it out as public domain specifically because I don't have enough time available to manage a formal project.  I don't think the script itself is professional enough to want my copyright attached.  I'm happy to kick simple adjustments around on a mailing list, as time permits.

If *you* have the time, go for it.  :)

Phil