Re: No resync

Leslie Rhorer wrote:

Is there a way to  force assemble a stopped array that has too many
failed devices, while disabling the resync that would normally occur?

	Well, of course if the array has too few members to start (even
after the --force), then it won't start and thus won't recync, but assuming
one has enough targets to assemble and run the array, I believe
--asume-clean will do what you want.  It's in the man page.

By using force as part of an assemble, all failed devices set to healty again and a resync is immediately started.

According to the man page --asume-clean is not an available option for assemble.

I have tried --read-only but that is not an otion either.

I need to reassemble without resyncing so I can fsck first.

Regards,

Richard