RAID5 / 6 Growth

	I just purchased 2 new drives to add to a RAID5 and RAID6 array,
respectively.  I have already added the 8th drive to the RAID5 array and
begun the growth.  The critical phase has been completed.  For safety, I
umounted the array before I started the growth processs.  At the rate the
data is being read and written to the drives, the resync is going to take a
very long time - about 4 days.  I'd rather not have the array down that
long, unless it's really necessary.  Is there any greater amount of jeopardy
to a RAID5 array during the growth (once the critical phase is complete)
than under ordinary circumstances?  That is to say, will losing a drive
during the resync wreak havoc on the data?

	Once I am done upgrading the RAID5 array, I'm going to add a drive
to the RAID6 array.  'Same question, there.  Will the loss of 2 drives
during the resync cause a loss of data?