Re: RAID down, dont know why!

Its something different than hardware, I am getting random failures now,
as in:

Normal (X marks no drive even present, U marks a drop):
A B X X
C D X X
E F X X
G H I X

First loss:

A B X X
C D X X
U U X X
U U I X

Second Loss:

First loss:

U U X X
C D X X
E U X X
G H U X

Just dropping randomly.

I had the system running under ubuntu 9.04 server for 1 month without
ever seeing this, it wont run an hour without this issue now. Currently
trying to find my 9.04 disk so I can just go back, I need this thing
online by wednesday.

I wish I could have easily gotten more information for everyone, this is
a huge problem for people with my setup. I think its possibly a
controller driver thing.

--
Andrew Dunn
http://agdunn.net