Re: MD performance options: More CPU’s or more Hz’s?

Hi Jim,

I think this is a great point... i had not thought of the extra two
chunks of data being written... BUT, not sure if in this case it is
the limiter as we are using 12 drives.

the hardware does bottleneck at around 1.6GBs for writes (reaches this
with 8 / 9 drives).