RE: Is My Data DESTROYED?!

You can buy a 1TB disk for less than $100.  A 10TB backup would cost less
than $1000.

I backup to an external USB disk.  If I required more than 1 I would create
a RAID5 with USB disks.  If I was really careful, I would have 2 or more
disks and rotate them off site.  Maybe my Mom's house.  No, my car would do
just fine.

Fact:  I don't think you read the archives.  If you did, you would remove
the failed drive from the array and add it back.  And you would have
included some debugging info in 1 of your first 5 posts.  But you just
spammed the list with noise.