RE: Raid 5 Issue, cannot recognize EXT3 File system.

I have not paid attention to this thread.  So, might be asking a stupid
question...

Are the disks from a system of the same platform?  If not, maybe the byte
ordering is different?  I think I recall this as an issue with the 0.9
superblock, but I think it was not an issue with a newer superblock.  Maybe
it was just a feature request.  Not sure.

Anyway, mdadm supports "byteorder".  man mdadm for more info.  I have never
used it.