RE: RAID 5 array recovery - two drives errors in external enclosure

I think the order of your drives changed.  But I don't know how.  You should
not have done another create, because it destroys the superblocks.  You
should have done an assemble, listing all drives and not using missing.  Md
should find all the correct drives.  Or if it said 1 was wrong, just try
again and don't list that one.

Anyway, glad you got your data.