Re: RAID 5 array recovery - two drives errors in external enclosure

If you're going to take all your data out, I would suggest you do a
clean start and zero out all the disks to force the remapping of bad
sectors, then run smartctl -t offline on all disks and after it's done
(it will take A LONG time), create your filesystem on an array and put
back your data.

--
       Majed B.