Re: -z not on RAID0 / MPIO hurdle

Hi Goswin,

I am not sure that this would work well for us... we would have you
use LVM to create individual block targerts, then use MD to create
RAIDs and then LVM again to create pools.

We would ideally stay to LVM on all our raids (whether 0 / 6 etc). so
would like to keep it in there...

Does any know if there is a reason -z doesn’t work with RAID0 (i mean
is it designed to not work because of abc reason, or simply its never
been needed etc)?

Thank you for you help

Mark D