Re: reshape raid5 to raid6

Is there any way to get anything below 2.6.30 to recognize this
'fake' raid6 with all Q blocks on the last disk?

I reshaped my raid5 to raid6 using this echo into /sys

The 2.6.30 and 2.6.30.1 is terribly unstable with xfs+nfs
(1-3 kernel oopses a day and complete resync much of the time)
(I have sent a bug report to xfs mailing list, it seems to be xfs/nfs)

Best regards,
Michael Ole Olsen