Re: problem growing raid-1

Thanks, but...

I had another problem recently and it the system DID boot with the
RAID degraded.  (In fact, I posted a Q here 12 days ago about
putting my degraded raid back together.)

Also, the documentation I can find on md-mod.start_dirty_degraded=1
says it's for RAID 5 or 6 and root filesystems.  Mine is RAID-1 and /home.

Any other ideas?
-troy