Re: Benchmarks: Linux Kernel RAID vs a Hardware RAID setup

This sounds perfect for an article that compares mobo fakeraid/bois-raid
for RAID-10 (if a board with it can be decided on) and kernel RAID-10. A
line graph of the bonnie xfer stats from say 16kb chunks through 1mb.

If/when I get this happening I'll post a link again to the list.