Re: Corrupted RAID 50 (aparently?) array. Help needed.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> nmella@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  > Hi list,
>  >
>  > Hope someone can give me the right direction on how to resolve this.
>
>  Were you under the impression that this list is a professional service
>  where people are paid to give you good response? You sent the first copy
>  of your question at 10:42, got impatient and resent at 11:04, then 11:15
>  and 11:22. Sorry we don't respond fast enough for you, perhaps you
>  should take your business elsewhere.
>
>  --
>  Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
>   "Woe unto the statesman who makes war without a reason that will still
>   be valid when the war is over..." Otto von Bismark

Sorry list. I know my mistake  and I am totally embarrassed.....

I just read everywhere that majordomo filter almost everything....so I
thought my emails where been filtered.... (list emails are dispatch
with a very long delay).

Sorry.

For sure I don't think this is a professional service. I just wanted
help on my problem which this list seem to be the right solution.

Well, anyway I could re-assemble the RAID myself.

If is it useful for someone here goes the solution:

Using Winhex software, I assemble  both RAID5 groups considering the
sequence that was detail by the "mdadm --examine option". (RAID5 type
AMI backward dynamic)

Having both 1,0 TB disks the Testdisk program said they had LVM partion.

So I activated them using "vgscan" and "vgchange -a y" and then I just
mount the partion. ufffff

Sorry for all the trouble.

Have a nice day.

Nicolas