Re: [Linux-usb-users] Failed reads from RAID-0 array (from newbie who has read the FAQ)

Yeah, I understand that.

Sorry, I use squirrelmail. Pretty limited...

I'll get you a "raw" dmseg output when I replicate the problem.

Let me clarify on khubd: There is such an entry in my process table, but
there was no kernel thread stack trace for it when I dumped the traces. I
don't know if that is a bad sign...

Right now I thought it would be best to verify my hardware, so I'm working
with the new hubs and cables, writing a large file to each of seven
attached (non-md) flash drives and diff-ing the usb drive contents against
the original file. If I have dead cables, connectors, or flash drives that
would save you all a lot of hassle.

When I'm done with that, I'll again replicate my problem, grab the logs
straight from dmesg, and post another entry here. I'll even fire up kmail
or mutt to avoid bad formatting.

Thanks again.

--
Michael Schwarz