Re: 2 Hard Drives & RAID

I'm looking into the Debian, 'Sarge' Info Center and under the device column
it shows
Device          Type            Size            Mount  Point
/dev/fd0        auto            N/A             /media/floppy0
/dev/hda1       Ext3            35.9            /
/dev/hdc        iso9660         N/A             /media/cdrom1
/dev/hdd        iso9660         N/A             /media/cdrom0

So, it doesn't look like it is seeing the other hard drive... it is
connected and the BIOS sees it... therefore, it's available to the system,
I'm just not certain how to  see it and once I can do that, I will worry
'bout formating it next... there is a nice utility for that... I'm not
certain, but I think that I can handle that part... if I could just find
the other drive... unless, I'm wrong about this info center showing me all
the drives...

another point is that in Konquer, under 'Hard Disc'... then 'Dev'...
'ataraid' is the first folder...

I hope that this information will help you to see what I'm seeing a little
better...
I don't see anything that looks like "cat /proc/mdstat"??? What is that???
I would appreciate any help that you give me...
                        Thanks for all the help so far,
                                                        Dan

-