Re: Removing a RAID 1 setting without loosing data

Hi Gordon, thanks for your quick response.

Well my client does not want to spend more money on this particular
server, I think maybe that is because they are planning to replace it...

As for the RAID settings you are rigth!!!, I'm going to leave it
untouched!

Thanks again!

Raul.

-