RE: First RAID Setup

Ok, I got things up and running, hopefully. A question
about LILO, however.

This is my raidtab:

raiddev /dev/md0
        raid-level 1
        nr-raid-disks 3
        nr-spare-disks 0
        chunk-size 32
        persistent-superblock 1
        device /dev/sda1
        raid-disk 0
        device /dev/sdb1
        raid-disk 1
        device /dev/sdc1
        raid-disk 2

raiddev /dev/md1
        raid-level 1
        nr-raid-disks 3
        nr-spare-disks 0
        chunk-size 32
        persistent-superblock 1
        device /dev/sda2
        raid-disk 0
        device /dev/sdb2
        raid-disk 1
        device /dev/sdc2
        raid-disk 2

raiddev /dev/md2
        raid-level 5
        nr-raid-disks 3
        nr-spare-disks 0
        parity-algorithm left-symmetric
        chunk-size 32
        persistent-superblock 1
        device /dev/sda5
        raid-disk 0
        device /dev/sdb5
        raid-disk 1
        device /dev/sdc5
        raid-disk 2

And my lilo.conf:

boot=/dev/md0
raid-extra-boot=/dev/sda,/dev/sdb,/dev/sdc
map=/boot/System.map
install=/boot/boot.b
message=/boot/boot_message.txt
prompt
compact
lba32
timeout=30
default=Linux

change-rules
  reset
vga = normal

image = /boot/bzImage-2.6.14.4
  root = /dev/md2
  append="idebus=66"
  label = Linux
  read-only

image = /boot/vmlinuz
  root = /dev/md2
  append="idebus=66"
  label = slack_orig
  read-only

When I run LILO, I get:

Warning: COMPACT may conflict with LBA32 on some
systems
Added Linux *
Added slack_orig
The boot record of  /dev/md0  has been updated.
The boot record of  /dev/sda  has been updated.
Warning: /dev/sdb is not on the first disk
The boot record of  /dev/sdb  has been updated.
Warning: /dev/sdc is not on the first disk
The boot record of  /dev/sdc  has been updated.

Are the warnings normal?

Andargor

=== message truncated ===