Re: md_import_device returned -16 raid1

I'm not exactly sure what could be making it busy, I don't have it mounted, and I can't seem to find anything in /proc that shows it is in use in another way. I can't think of a way to check what might be causing it to think it is in use. Even during boot before userspace it is giving the same error.

Thanks for your assistance.

[...]
Bridge firewalling registered
md: Autodetecting RAID arrays.
md: autorun ...
md: ... autorun DONE.

[...]

md: md0 stopped.
md: could not bd_claim hdc.
md: md_import_device returned -16
md: bind<hdb>
md: raid1 personality registered as nr 3
raid1: raid set md0 active with 1 out of 2 mirrors
kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds

[...]

/dev/hda1 on / type ext3 (rw)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
none on /sys type sysfs (rw)