Re: More tales of horror from the linux (HW) raid crypt

I read this article some time ago. Note that they were testing the older Areca
card with it's first firmware version. The new PCIe card has twice the CPU
power and has worked out their initial bugs. The performance is enourmously
improved. However the price is quit a lot higher than most.

Brad Dameron
SeaTab Software
www.seatab.com