Re: sata_nv and RAID1

"didn't fail" means that the raid entered into degraded mode. in
/proc/mdstats you would notice that the disk is faulty.
I have a root file system over raid1 and I could not allow myself
letting the operating system hang, so i added it.
This is not the best solution and the maintainers of the code would
disapprove it since it is not complete.But for myself it is suffice.

--
Raz
Long Live The Penguin

-