Re: 3Ware on 64bit Linux.

I can't speak to your specific card, but I'm using another of their
cards (8-port PATA, I think that's the 7xxx?) and the driver and admin
client (3dm2) haven't had stability problems so far on a dual opteron
that previously had problems handling the interrupt traffic with
multiple promise/cmd-type PATA cards.

I won't send the details since its all very specific (hopefully someone
else has done it), but 3ware can work well on dual-opteron stuff, which
is a positive sign for you

-Mike

-