Re: Can you help me on Linux SW RAID?

Thanks for your reply Jakob!!

Obviously I've plan to use OCFS (Oracle Cluster File System) to share data access between nodes...
..I've to implement an Oracle 9i RAC.

Anyway i've made a test.
I've mount a normal fs on my LV, created a text file with "vi" and saved it on both node with different value. It seems function. To work-around data buffering, after unmount and remount the fs, my file contains the values modified my the last node.

Data buffering problem should be solved by OCFS..

You discourage anyway my use of RAID??

Thanks.
Andrea