RE: raid 10 or 1+0 ?

OK, obviously I'm missing something.  :)

Can someone explain to me the what they think the difference between
RAID0+1,  RAID1+0, and RAID10, with document references please.  The two
later seem to me to be the same thing and everything I can find
referencing 1+0 is describing what I know as RAID10 - a striped array
consisting of RAID1 arrays.