RE: Fun with onboard raid in dell poweredge 2650

You could try the aaccli as provided by Adaptec.

I have also enclosed a simple, but internationalized, event handler.
This event handler is meant for more modern cards, but with the older
cards will as a minimum report runtime impending drive failures to
syslogd.

Sincerely -- Mark Salyzyn

Mauricio sez:
	We have here a dell poweredge 2650 with the dell perc3/di
onboard raid running suse enterprise linux 9. The install process
went smoothly but we would like to have a way to check on the raid
without having to physically see if a hard drive has crashed and
thrown up the error lights. Initially, we have installed and tried
multiple versions of afacli including 2.7, 2.8, and 4.1.  None of
them see the array.  What else could we try on that?