RE: ext3 journal on software raid (was Re: PROBLEM: Kernel 2.6.10 crashing repeatedly and hard)

You forgot one!
Peter said: "There might be a small temporal displacement."

This worries me!  RED ALERT!
Beam me up!  Wait, I will take the shuttle craft please.
"You cannot change the laws of physics!" - Scotty

But, really, I do understand what Peter is saying.  It just seemed too funny
to me.  And since I have disk read errors more than temporal displacement, I
need RAID more than a temporal dampening field.  Maybe a temporal phase
converter?

And, a single non-RAID disk can suffer from temporal displacement.

I love Star Trek, so I love temporal displacements!  :)

Guy