Re: linux/raid problem, linux not recognizing bios raidHi

Hi,

THe best start for you would be to delete the BIOS RAID and create a Linux
software raid. I've the Abit ic7g too and it works for me.
The bios Raid is kinda software raid anyway. and even slower compared to linux
native software raid. (tested on 2.4 kernels with medley drivers, which
support hte bios software raid stuff, vs. 2.4 kernel with linux software
raid)
hope that helps.

Sebastian

-