Re: Raidreconf w/ 2.6.2

Hi Mike,

Glad to know that it's helped someone else.  It's a little worrying to see
the error messages...

I believe that is the error message I received.  It appears to happen when
the disks are of differing sizes.  I think what's happening is that it
runs off of the end of one of the disks - i.e., Disk1 = 200 blocks and
Disk2 =99 blocks.  It assumes that all of the disks are the same size
instead of looking at the lowest common denominator.

Hope this helps.

-steffan-

-