RE: Moving a RAID5 array

I've put 3 out of the 4 disks of the RAID5 array into a linux PC and
have done:

[root@masterbackend root]# mdadm --assemble /dev/md0 /dev/hde1 /dev/hdf1
/dev/hdg1
mdadm: /dev/md0 has been started with 3 drives (out of 4).
[root@masterbackend root]# more /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid5]
read_ahead 1024 sectors
md0 : active raid5 hde1[0] hdg1[2] hdf1[1]
      872738880 blocks level 5, 32k chunk, algorithm 2 [4/3] [UUU_]

unused devices: <none>
 [root@masterbackend root]# mdadm --detail /dev/md0
/dev/md0:
        Version : 00.90.00
  Creation Time : Fri May 28 19:09:21 2004
     Raid Level : raid5
     Array Size : 872738880 (832.31 GiB 893.68 GB)
    Device Size : 290912960 (277.44 GiB 297.89 GB)
   Raid Devices : 4
  Total Devices : 3
Preferred Minor : 0
    Persistence : Superblock is persistent

    Update Time : Fri May 28 19:37:59 2004
          State : dirty, no-errors
 Active Devices : 3
Working Devices : 3
 Failed Devices : 0
  Spare Devices : 0

         Layout : left-symmetric
     Chunk Size : 32K

    Number   Major   Minor   RaidDevice State
       0      33        1        0      active sync   /dev/hde1
       1      33       65        1      active sync   /dev/hdf1
       2      34        1        2      active sync   /dev/hdg1
       3       0        0        3      faulty removed
           UUID : 3d673dbc:9d78693a:d8ffca9d:d63912cc
         Events : 0.5
[root@masterbackend root]# fsck -N /dev/md0
fsck 1.34 (25-Jul-2003)
[/sbin/fsck.ext2 (1) -- /dev/md0] fsck.ext2 /dev/md0
[root@masterbackend root]# mkdir /mnt/array
[root@masterbackend root]# mount /dev/md0 /mnt/array
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
[root@masterbackend root]# mount /dev/md0 /mnt/array -t ext2
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0,
       or too many mounted file systems
[root@masterbackend root]# mount /dev/md0 /mnt/array -t jfs
[root@masterbackend root]# mount /dev/md0 /mnt/array -t xfs
[root@masterbackend root]# mount /dev/md0 /mnt/array -t ext3
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0,
       or too many mounted file systems

Am I doing something wrong regarding mounting /dev/md0?  I believe the
filesystem used is supposed to be JFS, but I can't seem to mount it as
jfs,xfs,ext2, or ext3.  Is there some way I can determine what FS is
used?  Could it be a different version of jfs?

Thanks for any help... I believe I'm close!

Tim

Then

-