Re: fd filesystem and RAID1

Thanks for your patient replies Daniel. I'm not having a lot of luck
with RAID1 on Slackware, and will probably have to go back to RedHat9's
comfy GUI.

I have followed the instructions in your initial reply, but haven't been
able to set up even a non-root RAID device using mdadm that doesn't try
to resync on every reboot. This is with all fs types as 'fd'. The fault
lies with me of course, not your instructions. which I must be
misreading somehow.

I'm thinking of trying mkraid and using a startup script to get RAID
going. Or maybe just mirroring data to the second disk with rsync.

--
Ninti Systems: Smart IT Solutions