Re: 3ware JBOD

You will have to look In the bios setup screens to make sure all the
drives are in the 'Available Drives' Section.  If I remember right they
have to be here to show up in linux as separate drives.

It may be holding the drives as 'previously used' and not as availible.

These options may be different as I think we have different Cards than
you.

Evan

-