Re: Bizarre RAID "failure"

It might not be related but I've seen odd behaviour with that kernel
and XFS family when xfs_repair/XFS Recovery is run while the array is
resyncing.

If you have the opportunity to try some tests, you might try booting
the system without the volume mounted to avoid the automatic XFS
checking. When the resync is complete, then try mounting the volume.

-Kanoa

-