RE: Software Raid 1 data corruptions..

Thanks for the update that i'm not alone Michael..

Have you read my updates tonight.. I think i'm on the case of fixing it
(secondary drive on a controller on its own appears to have been the
problem.. touch wood) ... I will give it some more hard testing and will
consider getting a 3ware card if it doesn't stay fixed... i have quite a
good PSU i think and am only using 3 drives, and an old PC.. the PSU
shouldn't be too stressed...

Good luck..

Jim

-