RE: Software RAID level 1 issue

On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 10:44, Stef Telford wrote:
> Brian Schwarz wrote:
> <snip>
>
> okay, sorry to start this email with a 'jab' or
> tease, but really, this is a linux-raid development
> mailing list, not a veritas placement plug list.

The FAQ for the list, which is the only current documentation on the
topic, states that it's for discussions on "RAID in relation to Linux."
So, I'd have to say that Veritas discussions aren't out of place on this
list.  I did prefer the product plugging disclaimers that came on some
earlier mails, but not enough for me to complain about it.  If somebody
is too stupid to recognize that Brian is a Veritas employee, and is
"tooting his own horn", so to speak, well, they deserve whatever they
get.
	Greg