Re: Expanding size of existing raid1 md device

Mike,

Again, I probably wasn't clear enough in my first request...

I'd prefer to be able to do this without having to unmount or take down
any of the filesystems on the box (it is an NFS server). I cannot think
of a way to create a new set of arrays and switching to them without
unmounting the filesystems.

Sean.

--

Sean C. Kormilo, STORM Software Architect, Nortel Networks
              email: skormilo@nortelnetworks.com

-