Re: Booting with raided root, debian system

Paul Downs wrote:

  No errors appear and the system appears to boot normally until it
attempts to mount the root.  At which point it errors and stops with an
"attempt to kill init" message.

  Can anyone give me any pointers?  I have tried not to include too much
detail here so if you want pastes of any configuration files etc. just
shout.

A copy of the errormessages before "attempt to kill init" would be quite helpful :-)

Also, a copy of lilo's output when you install it might help.

--
Mads Peter Bach
Systemadministrator,  Det Humanistiske Fakultet, Aalborg Universitet

-