raid1 allow unintentional mount of low devices ...!!!

|Problem description in RAID1 - MIRROR - kernel-2.4.20, raidtool2-0.90.200109:
it look that while mirror raiddev is mounted and working it is possible to mount devices
that constitute that raid1. It means that it is also possible to mount it when raid is stopped.
And here is the problem: while in first case I can check if there is any raid devices in advance using 'mount'
in second I have no chance to do that - no partition type FD.

Consider raid1 setup: /dev/md0 consist of /dev/hda1 and /dev/hdb1
After (unintentional||) mounting /dev/hda1 I see on ext3 or ReiserFS: journal reply n records.
These records was replied without notice of raid system - later I made check - creating dir or file
on /dev/hda1 was not recognised by /dev/md0.

Because I don't know in which state is now raid1 I always copy everything to clean disk,
reformat raid and copy back - but this take a lot of time.

I appreciate any suggestion how to synchronise low devices with raid device or how
to recognise in advance that given device is part of raid or to patch 'mount' to roar
that there could be such problem.

Sedlak Anton <ased@cce.cz>

used config: /etc/raidtab

raiddev /dev/md0